Fractional VP of Sales
As a Sales Growth Strategist and Sales Process Expert, Linda can step into your company and lead the sales effort on a short-term basis to develop and implement effective sales strategies to increase revenue and drive business growth. Working closely with the company’s leadership team to ensure that the company strategy is implemented within the department is part of this role.
Here is the approach Linda takes during these assignments:
1. Assess the sales team environment and individuals to understand what has been happening, what needs to happen next, and enacting those plans.
2. Develop sales strategies that align with the company’s overall goals and objectives by analyzing market trends, identifying opportunities, and developing sales plans to achieve revenue targets.
3. Oversee the sales team both in person and virtually, lead team meetings and one on ones, and provide training, coaching and mentoring to ensure that the team is meeting its targets.
4. Right size the team through participation in the hiring, onboarding and training of new sales staff, and setting performance goals.
5. Build relationships with customers, partners, and other stakeholders which may include attending conferences and industry events, networking, and collaborating with other teams within the company to identify new sales opportunities.
6. Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement. Track key performance indicators (KPIs) such as sales year to date vs. sales goal, pipeline value of active opportunities, closing ratios, and activities that drive growth.
7. Manage budgets, forecast revenue, manage expenses, and allocate resources to support the sales team.
8. Report to the company’s leadership team on sales performance, including progress against targets, challenges, and opportunities for improvement.
Linda Kern and our experienced sales leaders will work with your team to implement effective sales strategies and increase revenue. With a Fractional VP of Sales, you’ll get all the benefits of an experienced sales leader, without the cost of a full-time executive.